Fund Ko is a type of a lender site that deals with many people. It simply connects borrowers to lenders and vice versa. Fund Ko also operates as a subsidiary company to Guevent Investments Development Corporation (GIDC).
The following is the process in which an applicant is able to create a Fund Ko Account;
- Start by accessing the site by the name “fundko.com
- Proceed to register in your New Account. This is by filling in your personal information i.e. an email address, full names.
- Then set your password according to your preference.
- Later on, an email will be sent via your email address to confirm if your successful in your Account creation.
- The Fund Ko Account will then be activated.
The following is the process in which an applicant is able to secure a loan in Fund Ko;
- Go to the site: fundko.com
- Then fill in all the required information in the application form
- Later on, an applicant will receive an SMS message clearly showing the loan with its secret code.
This is only made possible in-case the loan an applicant has applied for has been processed and approved. Also there is an interest charge of 5% on the loan procured.
- The loan is then made available in their market place so that lenders can lend their money to borrowers.
The following are the products offered by Fund Ko;
- Personal loan
It is used to cater for the following needs: Emergencies, entrepreneur ideas etc.
The following are the things that an applicant needs to qualify for a personal loan;
- A Philippine National Identification Card.
- To have a stable job generating a considerable amount of income for a duration of at least 3 months.
The following are the features of personal loan;
- There is no collateral needed in securing a personal loan.
- The duration in which one is expected to pay back the loan varies from the amount of money lent.
- An applicant can be issued with a sum of money as low as P20,000.
- The interest charges charged are as low as 1.25%.
- SME Loans
The following are the things that an applicant needs to qualify for SME Loans;
- An applicant should have an operating entrepreneur business that should have been operating for a duration of at least 3 years.
- A well-functioning Current Account
- A finance information regarding the income the entrepreneur business has made for at least 3 months before applying for SME Loan.
- A business permit to show that the business has been legalized.
- Salary Loans
The following are the things that an applicant needs to qualify for salary loan;
- A Philippine National Identification Card
- Certificate of employment & a Companies Identification Card to prove that the applicant is an employee of a well-established organization.
- Pay-slips you have been issued with by employer for at least the last 2 months
The following are the various ways in which an applicant can contact Fund Ko;
- Dial the number: 534 9185 loc.58
- The Email Address is: email@example.com